AHP Association Management
AHP Association Management (AHPAM) provides secretariat support and management to member based associations that support allied health professions, assistants and affiliated occupations.
By outsourcing secretariat and administrative functions, your board can focus on delivering high value services to your members while reducing the reliance on volunteers or employed staff. We focus on what we know best so that you can offer the best quality services to your members.
What sets the HealthWork Solutions apart
AHP Association Management draws on the resources and support of the HealthWork International (HWI) group of companies to provide specialised expertise to support allied health professions' association management, registration and self-regulation.
- Strong understanding of allied health
- Opportunities to support and mentor start-up organisations and help you grow
- Expertise in professional regulation
- Knowledge of and connections in the allied health market
- Additional (unique) expertise in geospatial workforce mapping, surveys and other planning and diagnostic tools.
AHP Association Management clients will continue to benefit as we expand our suite of industry specific solutions. Our resources build capacity in allied health workforce planning and creates opportunities to bring high level support and expertise to the support of your association, including:
Workforce planning and strategy development
Our state-of-the-art HealthWork Mapping provides geospatial workforce analysis to determine allied health workforce need, demand and supply to address a range of health workforce planning issues.
Allied Health Consulting with AHP Workforce
We undertake workforce planning and strategy development using HealthWork Mapping, workforce surveys and analysis of payroll and service data; service evaluation, needs assessment and capacity building.
Newsletter and eBook publishing with HealthWork Publishing
Our newsletter and eBook publishing includes:
- PublishingAllied Health Insights™ – a newsletter focused on industry information for
allied health professionals including blogs, essential reading and community
- Downloadable eBooks and literature relevant for clients and useful in growing their
professional bodies and member services.