Have you dreamed of having an allied health assistant (AHA), but don’t know where to start?
Do you already have an AHA on your team but no time to train or support them?
If you feel like you need more capacity in your business and you are tired of spinning your wheels, this training class is for you.
In this masterclass, you will learn how to:
- grow your business (without being overwhelmed or working longer hours)
- get the support you need as an Allied Health Professional and Business Owner
- feel confident in on-boarding a new AHA
- serve more clients through your AHA (without adding more hours to your diary)
- provide a safe and supportive space external to your organisation for their professional growth
PLUS the number one way to increase revenue without burning yourself out (and actually go for that weekly yoga class).
Presented by Deb Hopper, Occupational Therapy (OT) mentor and founder of The Allied Health Assistant Academy and Christy Vagg, OT and director of Together OT, who manages 7 AHAs and has taught the TAFE AHA Certificate Level IV.