Event date: Oct 27-28, 2022
Venue: PARKROYAL Darling Harbour, Sydney
Secure your place at the National Health Workforce Summit. Join us October 27-28 at the PARKROYAL Darling Harbour Sydney, as we address how we tackle the pertinent workforce challenges across Australia and the changes needed to create a sustainable workforce for the future.
This event will bring together high-level executives from across the healthcare landscape including clinicians from a multitude of health industries, state and federal governments, professional organisations and bodies, as well as allied health and academia.
The National Health Workforce Summit will be the most thought-provoking conversation on how we can tackle the key factors determining how the sector attracts and retains staff and underpin true change.
Topics to be addressed include:
- Addressing retention to overcome health workforce shortages
- Addressing and improving the medical and nursing workforce 101
- Utilising the reasons why people are going into general practice today
- How do we best develop the rural health workforce?
- Empowering our workforce
- If we can’t eliminate, how do we manage burnout?
- What does the new legislation mean for health workers & organisations?
- Growing and supporting the First Nations health workforce
- Improving training pathways to create a sustainable workforce
- Addressing the ongoing impact of COVID-19 on the workforce
- Harnessing clinical supervision & reflective practice from the mature workforce
- Addressing the unspoken: discrimination, bullying, and sexual harassment
- Adapting to new models of care
- Managing occupational violence and aggression
- Return to Work: reversing the downward trend
- Best practice in the mentally healthy workplaces
- Opportunities for reform: agile systems, structures, and careers
- Digital Enablement of the health workforce