Lecturer / Senior Lecturer, Speech Pathology – CQUniversity Rockhampton
School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences, CQUniversity Rockhampton requires a Senior Lecturer, Speech Pathology for a full time position.
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone—regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
- School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences
- CQUniversity Rockhampton
- Total Remuneration Level B $121,363 to $144,121 pa (including salary of $102,554 to $121,785 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
- Total Remuneration Level C $148,675 to $170,969 pa (including salary of $125,633 to $144,472 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
- Let us relocate you to Rockhampton or Yeppoon (Attractive relocation package available).
About the employer - CQUniversity
Why not consider a change of scenery?
CQUniversity’s speech pathology team is based in Rockhampton, just a short drive from Coastal Yeppoon on the doorstep of the Great Barrier Reef and the Keppel Islands. Choose the coastal lifestyle of Yeppoon or more cosmopolitan living in regional Rockhampton. Both locations offer a sub-tropical climate and are family-friendly, offer affordable housing, quality education, and a thriving, easily-accessible cultural arts scene. Allow our generous relocation packages to move you and your family to sunny regional Queensland to kick-start the next chapter of your academic career.
As a key member of the speech pathology academic team, you will apply your extensive professional and academic expertise to lead and participate in the evaluation, development, and delivery of the 4-year Bachelor of Speech Pathology (Honours) course, currently fully accredited by Speech Pathology Australia. You will have the opportunity to pursue further research study as needed and will play a significant role in applied research projects focussed on national research priorities.
Based within a small, highly collaborative and dedicated team, you will engage in quality, interactive and inter-professional teaching for small to medium-sized classes, providing an educational experience to our students that is second to none. You will have direct access to CQUniversity’s Rockhampton Health Clinic, a public access clinic with state-of-the-art health facilities, providing an amazing hands-on practical learning environment for your students.
- Masters or Doctoral qualification (PhD) in a relevant discipline.
- Current Ordinary Certified Practising Membership with Speech Pathology Australia or eligibility for Ordinary Certified Practising Membership with Speech Pathology Australia.
- The ability to contribute to research and/or scholarship in the School via published research outputs or engagement in scholarship activities related to learning and teaching.
- Proven ability to teach and supervise undergraduate and postgraduate University students in academic or clinical settings to support their educational and clinical competency development
- You will be expected to hold vaccinations in relation to the COVID-19 immunisation should your CQUniversity role require you to attend any setting / venue / event where there is a specific entry requirement for you to hold these vaccinations, as per relevant State Government directives.
Applications Close: 11:59pm, Tuesday, 29 November 2022
Submit an application for the Senior Lecturer - Speech Pathology role at Campus Radar.