Employer-Based Rehabilitation Counsellor – Brisbane QLD
A national organisation is seeking an Employer-Based Rehabilitation Counsellor and experienced NES Consultant with a passion for rehabilitation counselling and redeployment/ rehab for a Brisbane location.
In this role, you will be responsible for assessing the rehabilitation needs of injured employees immediately following an injury, and facilitating the earliest possible return to work in a new role. You will be required to develop, implement and monitor rehabilitation and return to work plans, liaise with medical/treating practitioners, service providers, workplace managers and claims officers.
If you are eager to join a national organisation with rehab at work and early intervention philosophy, please apply now!
- Autonomous role
- $100k + 12% super
- National organisation
- 2 days/ week office, work from home other times
The ideal candidate
- Degree in Psychology or Rehabilitation Counselling (AHPRA registration or ASORC accreditation)
- Previous Comcare case management experience (preferred but not essential)
- Current driving license
- Prior work experience as an In House or Independent Rehab Provider (desired)
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
Submit an application for the Employer-Based Rehabilitation Counsellor Brisbane role, or contact Danielle Weedon: firstname.lastname@example.org; 0437 483 364.