Currently seeking a Senior Paediatric Occupational Therapist to join a private practice in Sydney’s lower north shore.
This role is a great next step for an experienced therapist who is interested in mixing up their clinical work with leadership and supervision responsibilities. In addition to a clinical caseload, the role includes:
- Providing supervision and mentoring to therapists
- Creating professional development resources
- Opportunity for leadership and management roles contributing to the direction of the clinic
- Outstanding professional development opportunities and support provided
- Training and mentoring for both occupational therapy and leadership skills
- Emphasis on evidence-based practice for intervention.
An established and reputable Occupational Therapy clinic that has been operating in the Inner West for over 13 years. They have a brilliant team of like-minded therapists working both within a network of schools and a beautiful heritage cottage. They are a passionate group who love working with children and their families.
- $95K – $120K package
- Fun, dynamic and energetic team
- Generous PD budget
- Great administration support team
- Beautiful clinic.
- An Occupational Therapy degree with 5+ years of experience
- Experience working within a paediatric occupational therapy setting
- Leadership and management skills are a bonus, but an interest in this area is essential
- An ability to work well with children, families, teachers and other allied health professionals
- Knowledge of assessment and intervention to address common paediatric tasks and subtasks in various contexts
- A fun, playful approach to working with children and their families
- Confident oral and written communication skills
- Organisational, time management and computer skills
- Own car and current driver’s license
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.