An Injury Management Specialist / rehabilitation consultant with a physiotherapy background is needed to join a leading provider in Canberra.
The successful applicant will deliver services and implement service agreements with key customers requiring a specific focus as per business unit needs. Some responsibilities will include:
- Maintain quality across customers as per SLA requirements in regard to rates, costs and durations
- Ensure quality KPIs are met at the business unit level
- Coach the team so that they undertake work in accordance with customer requirements
- Demonstrate commitment to the Quality Management System (QMS) and actively support all employees to do this
- Ensure divisional service standards are met
- Foster an organisational culture that maintains a quality focus at all times, and a commitment to deliver service excellence
- Maintain relationships and strategic customers as per business unit needs
- Implement systems and processes to facilitate knowledge management and retention relevant to your role and the customer you are responsible for
- Undertake specific services and assessments such as; worksite, vocational, functional, ergonomic, equipment, home and job analysis as required
- Engage and lead the team to implement the service delivery model
- Liaise with insurers, medical practitioners, employers, and workers to achieve outcomes appropriate for all parties
- Complete internal and external customer critical case reviews to drive strategy and good rehab on all claims.
- Up to $100k plus super plus travel
- Travel allowance of $150/ fortnight
- Non-clinical opportunity to use your clinical and rehab knowledge.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications and full registration
- Significant occupational rehabilitation industry experience
- Possess a specialist skill set and have a solid reputation and profile internally, and within the industry, based on knowledge and skills
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of occupational rehabilitation services and strategic management of a portfolio
- Customer service orientation with experience managing customer service agreements
- Hold and maintain a current Australian Driver’s Licence
- Advanced knowledge of worker’s compensation, rehabilitation, and occupational health and safety legislation
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
- Demonstrated ability to independently generate referrals and build a portfolio
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with experience training, coaching and developing others
- Claims management integrity with adherence to contractual guidelines and requirements.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.