A renowned provider based in Sydney, NSW is currently seeking a dynamic Rehabilitation Consultant to join their team.
In this position, you will play a pivotal role in establishing strong client relationships while undertaking various responsibilities, including but not limited to evaluating, designing, coordinating, and participating in rehabilitative programs to achieve positive outcomes and facilitate clients’ return to work. The client base will primarily consist of individuals with NSW Worker’s Compensation with scope for working in Life Insurance, Comcare including DVA (Department of Veterans’ Affairs), and CTP (Compulsory Third Party) schemes.
As a Rehabilitation Consultant, your responsibilities will consist of evaluating workers’ transferrable skills and potential, by employing a range of assessment methods such as early intervention assessments, home assessments, worksite assessments, job task analyses, ergonomic assessments, and case management services.
Your exceptional communication abilities will be essential for interacting with a diverse set of stakeholders, which includes insurance firms, medical professionals, employers, and employees. You’ll also be responsible for reaching out to employers regarding prospective job openings and promoting the WorkSafe Incentive Scheme for Employers to various organisations.
This opportunity if open to applications from new graduates through to experienced clinicians. It is a full time position, however part time employment of 4 days per week may be considered.
The organisation you will be joining is a leading provider of occupational rehabilitation services in Australia, that prides themselves on their commitment to delivering exceptional customer service and innovative health and work solutions. Working collaboratively with companies and schemes, this organisation strives to minimize the impact of psychological and physical injury and illnesses on individuals, their loved ones and businesses.
- Excellent team culture
- Mobile and laptop provided to all consultants
- $80K – $90K plus superannuation (experience dependent)
- Reimbursement for travel expenses based on kilometres driven using personal vehicles for work-related purposes
- Relocation assistance available
- Flexible work arrangements, including options for remote work from home
- Comprehensive learning and development
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
- Outstanding interpersonal, networking and communication skills, including exceptional writing skills with experience in writing reports
- Can work effectively both autonomously and in a team environment
- Exceptional multitasking abilities in a high-energy and rapid-paced work environment
- Proficient understanding and knowledge of Workers’ Compensation and injury management
- Previous industry experience in Occupational Rehabilitation – desirable, but not essential
- Experience within employment services – highly regarded
- Current Australian drivers licence
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Eligible to permanently work in Australia
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.