A private provider of insurance industry services is seeking an Occupational Rehabilitation Consultant to come join a national rehab provider in Tasmania.
In this role, the successful applicant will provide rehabilitation services, through managing a caseload of injured clients and assessing and evaluating their progress. They will liaise and work in consultation with referring agency staff, injured workers, employers, medical practitioners and allied health professionals, whilst building meaningful relationships that will help achieve business targets.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who possesses the drive to succeed and takes pride in providing high-quality services.
This position is open to full-time or part-time, with immediate start available!
A leading provider of insurance industry services, with key customers including major insurers & ASX 100 corporations, this unique company offers a diverse range of risk and solutions services, priding themselves on their excellent reputation with their clients and customers alike.
- Competitive remuneration package + incentives (uncapped)
- Flexible work options
- Formal induction and mentoring program
- Monthly training and CPD allowance
- Individualised career progression
- A genuine commitment to your work-life balance
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- A friendly and supportive working culture
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Novated lease
- Purchased leave and salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist or Exercise Physiologist
- Occupational Rehabilitation experience or strong clinical background
- Full registration
- Comcare experience (desirable but not essential)
- Strong attention to detail and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to work effectively autonomously
- Excellent time management skills
- Genuine commitment to continuous improvement
- Current Police Clearance (or willingness to obtain)
- Current Working with Children’s Check (or willingness to obtain)
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.