An opportunity has arisen for a talented and passionate Physiotherapist to join a practice located in Campbelltown, NSW.
In this role, you will support people of all ages who are living with a disability to live with independence every day. You will provide Physiotherapy services for a mixed caseload of clients.
Therapists generally travel to a diverse range of locations to provide therapy as services are most effective in the person’s usual environments. Assessment and treatment predominantly occurs at home, school or workplace, but therapy can also take place in-clinic.
This is a full-time position, but part-time may also be considered.
- Competitive remuneration
- Autonomous working environment
- Excellent mentoring, clinical supervision and professional development
- 16 week onboarding process
- Travel reimbursed
- Tools of Trade provided – laptop and phone
- Tertiary Physiotherapy qualification
- Current registration with AHPRA
- A passion and drive to make a difference
- A learning mindset with a desire to challenge your existing perception
- Enthusiasm to grow and expand your knowledge, skill-set and career
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Active listener and critical thinking skills
- Current Driver’s License and registered car
- Current Working With Children’s Certificate
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.