An occupational therapist is needed to join a supportive practice in Campbelltown in Sydney to provide Occupational Therapy services for a predominantly paediatric caseload.
Grow your skillset across various clinical areas and settings while being supported and guided by your team and experienced supervisors. If you are interested in developing skills in a specific clinical area, specialisation is highly encouraged. Engage with a range of clinicians and liaise with other allied health professionals, family members and support workers.
Permanent full-time or part-time position.
A private practice in Campbelltown NSW with a multidisciplinary team delivering therapy services for diverse clients, in a range of clinic settings across residential care, private hospitals, schools, homes and telehealth. They are currently expanding and looking to grow their team of highly motivated therapists.
- Competitive REM + super
- Beautiful location
- Flexible, face-to-face work arrangements
- $10,000 professional development allowance + 5 paid PD days per year
- Sign on + 12 months tenure bonus
- Low billable hours
- In-house leadership development program
- Ongoing supervision and support
- Regular case conferences + weekly team meetings
- Compassionate and motivated team
- Relevant Occupational Therapy Tertiary qualifications
- AHPRA registration
- Previous paediatric experience is desirable
- A team player
- Current driver’s license
- Working with Children Check
- Police check (or willing to obtain)
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
- Passionate about making a positive impact on a person’s health
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Warm and caring personality
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.