A well-established private practice in Western Melbourne VIC is currently seeking an Occupational Therapist.
The practice works with clients across a range of needs from with mild to significant disabilities, including services under the NDIS and privately funded clients.
This role is a clinic-based therapy service with outreach visits to schools, kinder, childcare and community, with a paediatric caseload ages 0-16. It includes a varied caseload as well as the opportunity for experienced therapists to hold a specialised caseload.
This is a full time or part time position and applicants of all levels of experience are welcome to apply.
- Flexible working days and hours to promote a healthy work/life balance
- Weekly 1:1 clinical supervision and professional coaching support
- Competitive salary
- Extensive induction and training program
- Regular PD days provided and a generous allowance to support your growth
- Career progression opportunities to senior roles
- A fantastic wellbeing and social calendar to keep everyone connected
- Work among a multidisciplinary team
- Access to our Specialist Clinical Advisory Panel
- Administration support
- Limited travel required, clinic-based role
- A supportive team of Speech Pathologists and Occupational Therapists
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Working With Children Check or the ability to obtain one
- Unrestricted working rights in Australia
- Relevant memberships
- Drivers license and vehicle
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.