A motivated Occupational Therapist is needed to join a growing practice located in Newcastle, NSW.
You will be working in a supportive environment that emphasises continuous learning and training, with a focus on delivering services through a collaborative approach. In this role you will provide client-focused services and utilise your expertise to deliver hands-on comprehensive assessments to the community. These largely include conducting high-quality sensory assessments and interventions for clients, developing personalised client care plans, conducting routine evaluations, and ensuring accurate and up-to-date records are kept.
This opportunity is open for both junior and senior therapists to be considered for either a permanent full-time or part-time position.
The organisation you will be joining is a rapidly growing practice comprised of a committed and dedicated group of Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists who are known for their passion in supporting their valued clients, and delivering high-quality services across the Community, NDIS and Aged Care sectors.
- A supportive and collaborative team / work environment
- $70K – $90K plus superannuation (experience dependent)
- Provision of company-provided mobile phone, laptop, and necessary equipment
- Car allowance
- Access to ongoing education and training, with dedicated allowances for continuing professional development (CPD)
- Flexible working arrangements available
- A passion for delivering high-quality service
- Outstanding communication, organisational and report writing skills
- Can work effectively both autonomously and in a team environment
- Sound understanding and knowledge of NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) – advantageous
- Current drivers licence
- Relevant qualification in Occupational Therapy (new graduates are welcome to apply)
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Eligible to permanently work in Australia
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.