This is an opportunity for an Allied Health Professional looking to pivot into a Medical Device Sales Rep role, with a physiotherapist / occupational therapist background, in Melbourne.
This position will require you to achieve and exceed budgeted group and personal sales targets. You’ll need to work in a technical way, utilising your clinical background and expertise as an AHP to provide technical education about company products in the field. This role will also require a sales and marketing skillset to build and maintain key stakeholder relationships, sales forecasting, create and implement sales strategies.
In this role, you will:
- Determine current and future business growth opportunities
- Liaise with senior management to develop sales budgets and targets
- Grow your own product knowledge through implementing self-development training programs for orthopaedic products.
An established market leader in allied health products and technology, committed to providing the most advanced solutions to orthotics and Allied Health product market in Australia and New Zealand.
- Well-trained technical support team
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements
- $90K – $110K + super + bonuses
- Competitive salary packaging
- Company perks such as paid parental leave, employee assistance program and more
- Experience managing multiple clients and interacting with colleagues to maintain optimal customer service
- Strong initiative and effective time management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Current driver’s license and car (essential)
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
- Relevant Tertiary Degree
- Strong ability to build key relationships that can translate into new business opportunities
- Demonstrated sales and industry experience (3-5 years desirable)
- Demonstrated ability to achieve or exceed targets/growth objectives (pref. orthopaedic based)
How to Apply: Medical Device Sales Rep, Melbourne VIC
Submit an application for the Medical Device Sales Rep role, or contact Eleanor Dwyer (B.Sc., DPT) – [email protected] or 0407 564 150. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Browse more career opportunities or list your allied health vacancy for free here.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.