An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Physiotherapist to join a growing practice in a Clinical Lead role, located in Newcastle, NSW.
In this role, you will predominately be responsible for providing clinical and professional leadership to Physiotherapists specialising in paediatrics and youth. You will have the opportunity to apply your knowledge and clinical expertise to supervise and foster the professional development of the Physiotherapists, including identifying training needs in your team, establishing clear goals, and monitoring progress. Additionally, as the Clinical Lead you will delegate tasks to ensure prompt resolution of clinical matters and foster a supportive work environment for all.
This is a permanent full-time position.
The organisation you will be joining is a rapidly growing practice comprised of a committed and dedicated group of Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists who are known for their passion in supporting their valued clients, and delivering high-quality services across the Community, NDIS and Aged Care sectors.
- A supportive and collaborative team / work environment
- No billable hours
- 30% clinical caseload, 70% service development
- Competitive remuneration
- Provision of company-provided mobile phone, laptop, and necessary equipment
- Car allowance
- Pool cars for personal and business use
- Access to ongoing education and training, with dedicated allowances for continuing professional development (CPD)
- Flexible working arrangements available
- A passion for delivering high-quality service
- Outstanding communication, organisational and report writing skills
- Can work effectively both autonomously and in a team environment
- Minimum of 5 years’ post graduate clinical experience
- Previous experience leading / managing a team – desirable
- Sound understanding and knowledge of NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) – advantageous
- Current drivers licence
- Relevant qualification in Physiotherapy
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Eligible to permanently work in Australia
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.